Restructuring, M&A, Performance improvement
- MBA, MD in Economics and PGD in International Economics at Universitat de Barcelona (Barcelona - Spain)
- EEP in Economics and Business Administration at University of Glasgow (Glasgow - UK)
- Europraxis Consulting, Financial Advisory Services practice (restructuring, M&A, performance improvement, take-over and post-merger strategies, strategic and business planning, asset management, investment analysis and SSC)
- CFO and controller for Indra subsidiaries in Hungary and Slovakia
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Catalan, limited working proficiency in French, Portuguese and Hungarian
Key International clients:
Gas Natural Fenosa, CPFL, Gecal, FCC, Indra, Santander Private Equity, Royal Bank of Scotland, Catalunya Bank, Aciturri, Fedefarma, Svenson.
Back to Team...